Video: Goal.com Goes Inside Alexi's Red Bull-Drinking Training Camp

Bravo sir, bravo. This is the very embodiment of the expression "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then mix that sh*t with bourbon" and I applaud you for it.

Now I made that last part up about the bourbon but what I'm saying is you gotta know how to make a whack situation less whack. And one of the best ways to do that is to take the piss out of yourself. Good on ya Alexi. But when RBNY win, you still might want to make some room in the fridge for the inevitable onslaught of liquid taurine that is bound to come you way. People aren't going to forget too easily.

UPDATE: (Booooooooooooooooooo. Someone doesn't appreciate a good laugh. So in lieu of this video I'll leave you with the second funniest video to feature Alexi.)



shirtees.net said...

While I knew he was F'ing up my LA Galaxy as GM (as he did with his previous teams), I tried to be supportive of him and offer some kindness during these past two seasons. This takes the cake though when he wears a NYRB beanie. GGGGgggggrrrrrrrrrr.

Anonymous said...

Oh my damn, I was actually LMAO, love him or hate him, the guys an entertaining bullsh*ter

Anonymous said...

That was actually pretty damn funny

Anonymous said...

"Which reflects my philosophy of life. Which is............"

haha Lalas will be loved as long as he stays away from my quakes

Martek said...

Alexi is like the funniest guy in the asylum.

Everyone loves him.
Everyone wants to listen to him.
Everyone wants to write about him.

The only danger is when he escapes and winds up in a front office somewhere.

My main solace is that the Houston Police Department knows who Alexia Lalas is, knows what he looks like and has orders to shoot to kill.

That is kill, Until. He. Is. Dead.

Or at least in Dallas, which, all things considered would be so much better.

Anonymous said...

This was awesome, funniest thing ive seen this week. really funny

ERic said...

Lexi finally finds his next career.