11.21.2008

Photo of the Day: Air Red Bull Flight 101

AirRedBull

Caption contests are fully the domain of Ives Galarcep and Anderson Cooper so I usually respect that and leave it to them to own that content type. But just this once I am going break the self-imposed embargo because I have MLS Cup fever. Illness...it makes you do funny things.

So here's a shot snapped yesterday of Mike Magee, Dave van den Burgh and Kevin Goldthwaite aboard the LA-bound private plane of Western Conference Champions Red Bull New York. As you can see I threw my 2 cents in. Whatchu got? Do your worst in the comments below.

12 comments:

BARRAK said...

Pull my finger...

Mayer said...

"Those flight attendants are much hotter than the ones we usually get when we fly commercial."

Jay Five said...

Thats right son, lose the shirt!!!

andrewk said...

"Is that cranberry juice you're drinking? Hey Goldie, the kid's on his period!"

Anonymous said...

I guess after the regular season ends charter flights are allowed? Our guys should always be travelling like this.

Anonymous said...

"Look at you babyface! Your balls haven't even dropped yet!"

kco said...

"So you think you can dance? HA HA HA!"

Anonymous said...

"LOL - Goldthwaite banged your sister!"

Joe said...

"Thats funny Magee, you want to raise me 2 grapes a leaf and a glass of OJ???"

Teddie Boy Eddie said...

"Hahaha. Remember when you and Gaven were gonna be somebodies?"

devin said...

"That's almost as funny as Reyna's comeback."

Alan said...

The last two are the best!