10.23.2008

Soccerballin' Outta Control...For Children's Sake

AmericaScores

Metroplexers, hear me now. The Dallas branch of America Scores is gearing up for their annual Soccerball on November 7th and from what I can gather it's a great way to help kids who normally wouldn't have the chance gain access to after-school soccer and literacy programs. It is also a good opportunity to get dressed up with your missus, get your grown man on and take in a some good, expensive eats. Oh and their is an open bar so, uh yeah, I don't need to say anything else.

If you've got the cash to splash and and you were feeling it when Whitney Houston was all "I believe that children are our future" and whatnot, you can get your tickets here. If you'd like to get involved in Dallas --FC Dallas and The Inferno are down so why shouldn't you be?-- or in your city go here. Do it, for the kids.

4 comments:

KirkBhoy said...

Thanks for the heads up, I might actually go to this.

BC said...

You know.... I am the program director for SCORES here in Dallas. We got some good swag... autographed pele jersey anyone?

Thanks for hookin' my kids up! I'd kiss you, but neither of our wives would appreciate that...

Goold lookin' out.

BC

BC said...

and a signed ronaldinho barca jersey.... you know you want that swag.....

SF said...

Send me some pics cousin, I'll pimp you out.