7.18.2008

Eto'o Flirting With Career in Soccer's Nether-Regions

Eto'o

I read something the other day about some club in Uzbekistan claiming that they were on the verge of signing Samuel Eto'o and just dismissed it as the usual, desperate silly-season attempt to grab headlines by a club the size of Vern Troyer's nuts.

But something happened on the way the fantasyland. Eto'o got on a plane to Tashkent.

This would have to be one of the most random and unexpected signings I've ever seen. I didn't even know Uzbekistan had a league. Borat's gonna be pissed.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha..."Borat's gonna be pissed." I love it.

Kirk said...

The Uzbek national team is one of the powerhouses of Asia. They're kind of a bubble team in terms of World Cup qualification.

30 million people gotta do something with their time other than torture the prisoners we send over there.

M. Komar said...

Did you see the English version of their site? Even what Eto'o said is in broken english.

Ed said...

I really hope he goes there.

Anonymous said...

I'm with ed I hope he goes there,
what's more WTF? enducing, Eto'o to Uzbekistan or Becks to a pub team in the states?

Leo said...

actually, in an interview with blueskysoccer.com eto'o says that he's going there to coach some youth teams for a friend

Anonymous said...

orat's gonna be pissed - ha ha ha fuckingg ha ha ha ha cunt