2.13.2008

Video: Landon Donovan's FIFA Street 3 Trailer



FIFA Street 3 is coming out in just a few short weeks. And while it's no match for the full-game experience of FIFA 08 or Pro Evolution, it is the amazing for providing you with a new platform to drunkenly talk sh*t to your boys.

This year's model looks a little cartoonish graphically, but it the motion, moves & body movements are on fire. And this despite the fact that all the characters appear to have been created from a Peter Crouch template; even little Landon Donovan looks tall & slender in this game. He also looks like he could put a digitally-enhanced ass whooping on you so don't tread on him.

2 comments:

L Train said...

They all look too lean and tall. I still have to buy it though.

Andreya said...

Hi Nice Blog .I've made up my mind: I'm gonna buy an MP3 player. I just don't know which one. I like the ipod battery, but do I really need something that small?