2.06.2008

US-Mexico: Predictions, Predictions, Predictions




Let's see what the man on the street has to say about tonight's "Tango in Texas". Like the man on the street in a Luchadore mask with a stuffed eagle on his head, and a cape on his back. Or the man on the street that is possibly drunk and definitley loud. And maybe something from the man, actually boy, who's so young that I doubt he really knows anything about soccer outside of FIFA 08.

They're all here plus more. Even Houston Chronicle soccer beat writer Bernardo Fallas makes an appearance (in a tight red superhero-esque top no less). And just for the hell of it I'm gonna give you my honest prediction…2-2. Hate me if you want but I don't see this one as a cake walk (not to put it on you Drew Moor but you're the weakest link here buddy).

12 comments:

Mingo said...

Jesus SF you're a psychic! Quick I need tomorrow's winning California lotto numbers!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the same damn thing.

Anonymous said...

nice one.... but was it Drew Moore??

Brice said...

damn you are good..... and fricken spot on with moor.... damn him!

The Red Menace said...

Tex, we need to get you to Atlantic City STAT!

The Truth said...

Nice call.

Anonymous said...

You are f*cking unreal. Who do you think will win the presidential election?

Anonymous said...

you were right, and drew moor WAS the weakest link!

Teddie Boy Eddie said...

Wow. That was impressive, SF. Did you actually post this before the match?
Hmmmm ... I wonder.

Anonymous said...

Nostradamus? Is that you?


Seriously - this was posted before the match?

SF said...

Check the time stamp brothers & sisters. I certainly don't claim to be an expert and quite frankly even I am shocked at how right I was on this one! But damn, if I knew I had it like this we'd all be rich, rich, rich!

You may address me as Negrodamus fro the remainder of the day.

Teddie Boy Eddie said...

Yeah, maybe you should be on Cash Cab or something.