So after giving Becks "the backing of him and all of his people" the artist formerly known as Puffy, (and avowed Arsenal fan) Diddy is now hanging with Man U's Rio Ferdinand; the dapper duo have also announced that they are putting together a peace concert "for the children" for later this year.
Let me break that down for those of you who are not as familiar with the tabloid escapades of these two as I am (don't you judge me). Check out their Wikipedia pages for the full rap sheets but between the two of them we are talking about:
- sex scandals (Ferdinand with the alleged help of Frank Lampard, and Kieron Dyer)
- aggravated assault (Diddy)
- missed drug tests (Ferdinand)
- the ever popular gun charge (Diddy)
- homophobia (Ferdinand)
- bribery (Diddy)
- drunk driving (Ferdinand)
- implication in the death of Tupac Shakur (Diddy)
Thank God Winston Churchill is dead because Britain's youth are in much better hands with this lot. Rule Britainnia bitches.