2.20.2007

Attn: NY heads, Futbol De Calle coming your way

Street ballers. DJ's Cosmo Baker and Bobbito. Libations.

I love when Red Bull throws parties. I swear I've been to so many that I lost count. Winter Music Conference parties in Miami. Red Bull Academy shingdigs in NYC. And not to mention the epic roadtrip/open bar booze-a-thon that was the opening day road trip to DC last year. Ouch, my kidney hurts just thinking about it.

You can say what you want about the Team Formerly Known As Metro (TFKAM), but it can't be said that they don't know how to freshly market themselves. Or throw a party.

This is going down this Sunday at Webster Hall at 7pm. If you are in the area come through. I'll be the one screaming "Oooooh" at every flick-up, and step-over move and "That's my jam!" when Bobbito drops the innevitable Stevie Wonder track (my vote is for "Do I Do").



No comments: